There is currently an Ebola outbreak putting all of us at risk. Please help to educate all around you by sending this message to all your contacts..
What is Ebola ?
It’s a virus that attacks a person’s blood system:
Ebola is what scientists call a hemorrhagic fever – it operates by making its victims bleed from almost anywhere on their body. Usually victims bleed to death.
Ebola is highly contagious; Being transmitted via contact with body fluids such as blood, sweat, saliva, semen or other body discharges.
Ebola is however NOT AN AIRBORNE VIRUS!
EXTREMELY deadly: About 90% of people that catch Ebola will die from it. It’s one of the deadliest diseases in the world, killing in just a few weeks.
Untreatable (no cure): Ebola has no known treatment or cure. Victims are usually treated for symptoms with the faint hope that they recover.
How Do I Know Someone has Ebola?
- Fever •Headache •Diarrhoea •Vomiting •Weakness •Joint Muscle pains• Stomach Pain •Lack of Appetite
Protect Yourself: •Wash Your Hands with Soap Do this a lot. You can also use a good hand sanitizer. Avoid unnecessary physical contact with people.
■Restrict yourself to food you prepared yourself.
■Disinfect Your Surroundings The virus cannot survive disinfectants,heat, direct sunlight,detergents and soaps.
- Fumigate If you have Pests. •Rodents can be carriers of Ebola.
- Fumigate your environment dispose off the carcasses properly!
- Dead bodies CAN still transmit Ebola.
- Don’t touch them without protective gear or better yet avoid them altogether.
- Use protective gear if you must care or go near someone you suspect has Ebola.
Report: •Report any suspicious symptoms in yourself or anyone else IMMEDIATELY.
Do not delay!
As there is enough of EBOLA ….Now the time is to know about these viruses:
Beware of these viruses:
kyunbola , kaisebola,
main-ne-bola, yebola are more dangerous than Ebola.