Category Archives: EBOLA
There is currently an Ebola outbreak putting all of us at risk. Please help to educate all around you by sending this message to all your contacts..
What is Ebola ?
It’s a virus that attacks a person’s blood system:
Ebola is what scientists call a hemorrhagic fever – it operates by making its victims bleed from almost anywhere on their body. Usually victims bleed to death.
Ebola is highly contagious; Being transmitted via contact with body fluids such as blood, sweat, saliva, semen or other body discharges.
Ebola is however NOT AN AIRBORNE VIRUS!
EXTREMELY deadly: About 90% of people that catch Ebola will die from it. It’s one of the deadliest diseases in the world, killing in just a few weeks.
Untreatable (no cure): Ebola has no known treatment or cure. Victims are usually treated for symptoms with the faint hope that they recover.
How Do I Know Someone has Ebola?
- Fever •Headache •Diarrhoea •Vomiting •Weakness •Joint Muscle pains• Stomach Pain •Lack of Appetite
Protect Yourself: •Wash Your Hands with Soap Do this a lot. You can also use a good hand sanitizer. Avoid unnecessary physical contact with people.
■Restrict yourself to food you prepared yourself.
■Disinfect Your Surroundings The virus cannot survive disinfectants,heat, direct sunlight,detergents and soaps.
- Fumigate If you have Pests. •Rodents can be carriers of Ebola.
- Fumigate your environment dispose off the carcasses properly!
- Dead bodies CAN still transmit Ebola.
- Don’t touch them without protective gear or better yet avoid them altogether.
- Use protective gear if you must care or go near someone you suspect has Ebola.
Report: •Report any suspicious symptoms in yourself or anyone else IMMEDIATELY.
Do not delay!
As there is enough of EBOLA ….Now the time is to know about these viruses:
Beware of these viruses:
kyunbola , kaisebola,
main-ne-bola, yebola are more dangerous than Ebola.