MOBILE PHONE IMPORTANT CODES
*#06# – அனைத்து மொபைலுக்கும் IMEI எண் பார்க்க
*#0000# – தயாரிப்பு தேதி பார்க்க
#*2472# –… தங்கள் போனின் சார்ஜிங் நிலைமை அறிய
*#7780# – பேக்டரி அமைப்பை கொண்டுவர
*8375# – மொபைல் போனில் உள்ள சாப்ட்வேர் தொகுப்பின் பதிப்பு எண் என்று அறிய
*#9999# – தங்கள் போனின் சாப்ட்வேர் சார்ந்த தகவல்களை அறிய
*#8999*778# – சிம் கார்ட் பற்றிய தகவல்களை அறிய
#*#8377466# – போனின் ஹாட்வேரின் தன்மை மற்றும் தயாரிப்பு அறிய
*#67705646# – clears the LCD display(operator logo).
*#147# – This lets you know who called you last (Only vodofone).
*#1471# – Last call (Only vodofone).
#pw+1234567890+1# – Provider Lock Status.
#pw+1234567890+2# – Network Lock Status.
#pw+1234567890+3# – Country Lock Status.
#pw+1234567890+4# – SIM Card Lock Status.
*#21# – This phone code allows you to check the number that “All Calls” are diverted to.
*#2640# – Displays phone security code in use.
*#30# – Lets you see the private number.
*#2820# – ப்ளுடுத் முகவரி பார்க்க
2945*#01*# – எல்ஜி போனின் ரகசிய மெனுவினைக் கொண்டு வர
2945#*70001# – போன்களின் (எல்ஜி 7010 மற்றும் 7020) சிம் கார்ட் லாக்கினை மேனேஜ் செய்திட
1945#*5101# – எல்.ஜி. பி 1200 போனின் சிம் லாக் மெனு மேனேஜ் செய்திட
2945#*5101# – எல்.ஜி. பி 5200 மற்றும் 510 டபிள்யூ போன்களின் சிம் லாக் மெனு மேனேஜ் செய்திட
2947#* – எல்.ஜி. 500 மற்றும் 600 போன்களின் சிம் லாக் மெனு மேனேஜ் செய்திட
#*3849# – சாம்சங் மொபைல் போனை மீண்டும் Reboot செய்ய
*#62209526# – Display the WLAN adapter’s MAC Address. It is available only for newer devices which support WLAN such as N80.
*#746025625# – Sim clock allowed status.
#pw+1234567890+1# – Displays any restrictions that your sim has.
*#92702689# – Takes you to a secret menu where you may find some of the information below:
1. Shows the Serial Number.
2. Shows the Month and Year of your mobile Manufacture.
3. Shows the date at which the mobile was purchased (MMYY).
4. Shows the life time of your mobile (time passed since last restart).
5. Shows the date at which your mobile was last repaired – if found (0000)
To exit from this mode, simply switch off and then switch on your mobile phone.
*#3370# – Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) activation.
– This enables your mobile to work with increased signal strength, use better signal reception.
– This also helps you increase your GPRS speed to some extent.
– It has drawback that your phone battery will be consumed
*#3370* – Enhanced Full Rate Codec (EFR) deactivation. Phone will be automatically restarted automatically. Your battery life will increase by 30% but, phone will received less signal than with EFR activated.
*#4720# – used to activate Half Rate Codec. Your phone uses a lower quality sound but you should gain approx 30% more Talk Time.
*#4720* – used to deactivate Half Rate Codec. The phone will be restarted automatically.
If you have forgotten wallet code for your Nokia S60 phone, you can use this code reset: *#7370925538#
Note, your data in the wallet will be erased. You will be asked the lock code. Default lock code is: 12345
*#3925538# – used to delete the contents and code of wallet!
This Is Why Your Legs Cramp At Night (And How To Stop It From Happening Ever Again)
Are your sleeping hours often end up with cramps in legs? It often occurs due to prolonged time of inactivity. It is well known as Nocturnal leg cramps which leads to pain in feet and thighs.
The pain occurred due to leg cramps can last for few seconds to 5-10 minutes. However after the pain the soreness in muscle is likely to remain for rest of the night and also sometimes in the morning. The legs cramp is common among men and women after the age of 50.
Risk Factors And Causes Of Leg Cramps At Night
The causes of leg cramps are not exactly defined but some of the risk factors can lead to nocturnal leg cramps. Some of the risk factors are given below-
- Sitting for prolonged time
- Over-exertion of the leg muscles
- Working or Standing on concrete floors
- Improper Sitting habit
There are many medical condition which also are responsible for the nocturnal leg cramps. Some of these medical conditions include-
- Parkinson’s disease
- Structural disorders
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Diuretics, beta agonists, statins
- Endocrine disorders
Difference Between Leg Cramps And Restless Leg Syndrome
There exist many difference between leg cramps and restless leg syndrome
The common part if we see is that restless leg syndrome (RLS) and nocturnal leg cramps both occur in sleeping hours and generate issues in feet or thighs area. The differences between these two medical conditions include-
- Nocturnal leg causes cramps whereas RLS does not lead to cramping or pain.
- RLS generally leads to crawling feeling or discomfort in the legs.
- RLS often generate the desire in the paitent to move the legs on the other hand nocturnal leg cramps prevents the movement of the legs.
- The movement of leg during RLS provides relief while movement of legs during leg cramps leads to occrance of pain and need to do stretching of leg to get relief.
Prevention And Treatment For Nocturnal Leg Cramps
The causes of nocturnal leg cramps are directly related to the treatment one should follow. If you are suffering from leg cramps due to dehydration then drink a lot of water throughout the day can provide a relief. Here is a list of some effective preventive method and treatments to get rid of nocturnal leg cramps.
- Application of a heating pad on legs provide instant relief.
- The use horse chestnut is very useful as it increases the blood flow to the legs and avoid nocturnal leg cramps.
- In order to loosen the leg muscles one can try acupuncture treatment.
- Another method to avoid leg cramps is to take warm water bath to relax and losen the thight leg muscles.
- Some leg stretching before bed time is beneficial for the muscles.
- Add more potassium and magnesium in your diet as deficiency of these minerals can lead to muscle cramping.
- Avoid high heels and wear ergonomic shoes to prevent the nocturnal leg cramps.
- Participate in water exercises so that you can build leg muscles.
What To Do When Cramps Occur
You might feel paralyzed when you suffer from a nocturnal muscle cramp.Thus, it is important to know about how to handle the muscle carmp attack and get instant relief from the pain. Below are some tips which you can follow to get rid of pain during nocturnal leg cramps.
- If you feel cramps in your leg then get up from your place slowly and start shaking your leg. Then further walk for a while, this will improve the blood circulation to the leg.
- To be comfortable, you can extend both the legs parallel in front of you while sitting on a bed. Then slowly try to point your toes in the direction of keens. Offer a stretch on your feet to feel better.
- Make sure that your bed sheets or blankets are not too tight which can lead to muscle contraction in your leg.
- You can put your hand on the affected area and rotate it in circular motion to provide a gentle massage.
- In severe pain you can apply 1 tbsp of yellow mustard paste on the affected area to get relief from discomfort.
So, this is all about leg cramps and how to get rid of it in less time. Use this tips and get relief from the pain and cramps in no time.