Monthly Archives: October 2013
THEVAR GURUPOOJAI 2013 in Penang , Malaysia
ஓம் முருக !!!
பினாங்கு முக்குலத்தோர் சங்கத்தின் இளைஞர்கள் ஏற்பாட்டில் பசும்பொன் உ. முத்து ராமலிங்கத் தேவர் அய்யாவின் 106-ம் தேவர் ஜெயந்தி / குரு பூஜை எதிர்வரும் 30 அக்டோபர் 2013 இரவு மணி 7.30 அளவில் நமது சங்கம் அலுவகத்தில் நடைபெறுவதால் அனைவரும் இப்பூஜையில் கலந்து சிறப்பிக்கும்படி கேட்டுகொள்கிறோம் . நன்றி வணக்கம் .
Om Muruga !!!
Penang Mukkulathor Sangam youth’s cordially invites all of you to 106th annual commemoration of the birthday of the Indian freedom fighter, politician & ardent devotee of Lord Murugan , Pasumpon U.Muthuramalingam Thevar (Thevar Jayanthi /Guru Poojai) on 30th October 2013 at our Sangam premises from 7.30 p.m onwards . A special prayers and talk followed by light refreshment will be held on this event. May “Thevar Ayya “bless us with good health, wealth and prosperity. Valgha Mukkulam !!!
This is beautiful. Read quietly then send it back on its journey
To realize The value of a sister/brother Ask someone Who doesn’t have one.
To realize The value of ten years: Ask a newly Divorced couple.
To realize The value of four years: Ask a graduate.
To realize The value of one year: Ask a student who Has failed a final exam.
To realize The value of nine months: Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
To realize The value of one month: Ask a mother Who has given birth to A premature baby.
To realize The Value of one week: Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.
To realize The value of one hour:
Ask the couple who turned backs and slept without a word.
To realize The value of one minute: Ask a person Who has missed the train, bus or plane..
To realize The value of one-second: Ask a person Who has survived an accident.
Time waits for no one treasure every moment you have. You will treasure it even more when You can share it with someone special.
To realize the value of a friend :LOOSE ONE n see….
The origin of this letter is unknown,But it brings good luck to everyone who passes it on.
Remember….Hold on tight to the ones you love!Do not keep this letter. Send it to friends & family upon whom you wish blessings:)…
Is frnd a necessity in life…?? Imagine ur self without a frnd .. Hw’D u feel at ur office…? Wat’ll u do with ur cell…? Wat abt events Especially ur bday..? Who’s gonna share sorrows…? How u’ll laugh with a high five? Who’ll tease u pairing wit others..? Who’ll care, miss & irritate u? 4wrd it to al those friends who mean a lot to u..
I just did it..
Had an x-ray done today and they found you in my heart. The doctor said if they took you out, i would die, because i could not live without such an amazing friend. Give this heart to everyone who you dont wanna lose in “2013” including me if you care Try to collect twelve (12) its not easy. Be honest! Send this to anyone who made you smile this year…
Saree is a perfect feminine attire that accentuates the looks of a woman. It always adds gorgeousness, sensuality and elegance in a woman’s personality. But, have you ever given a thought that an untidy tucked up saree can ruin your looks? To be careful see the following tips. These tips will surely help you in enhancing your personality in saree and not otherwise.
1. If you have a dark complexion then buy dark color sarees that go well with your skin tone. Go for colors like green, maroon or dark pink etc.
2. If you are on a heavier side i.e. chubby woman, you should buy Georgette, Chiffon or Chignon sarees. These fabrics will stick to your body and will help you look slimmer. If you love silk then Mysore silk sarees should suit you. These sarees are not too heavy and fluffy.
3. Petite or slim women should go for stiff and fluffy fabrics like Cotton, Tissue, Tussar, Organza etc. This will add volume to your body.
4. If you are short (height) go for small borders instead of bigger ones. Same with the print also, smaller print will make you look slim and wear dark colors.
5. Slim and Tall woman can wear sarees that have big border and big and bold print.
6. Pinup your saree well if your wearing it for office. Its comfortable and easily manageable. It gives a smart and clean look.
7. For an attractive look, you can just leave your pallu loose. Apt for any occasional gathering and parties.
8. Cotton, tissue, Tussar, Silk and Organza sarees need to be ironed and starched properly. Or else they look very untidy.
9. Be careful while pinning your saree. Sometimes bigger pins on the shoulder gives a very clumsy look.
10. Last tip would be for inner skirt– It should be till your ankles and make sure your legs aren’t visible at all. Your inner skirt should not be too flared.