HOW TO PREPARE THIS ITEEM:
- Dry in hot sun all the above ingredient and make powder of these in a blender; but before that break ingredient 1 and 2 using stone. Sieve the powder.
- Take 2 glasses of water and mix the powder in the water thoroughly and keep it aside.
- Heat a kadai and add jaggery and water to the level of jaggery.
- When jaggery melts strain to remove dirt from syrup.
- Then again heat the syrup and pour the ingredient mixture to the syrup and let it simmer for exactly half an hour.
- At this stage add gingelly oil and mix well.
- Let it boil till excess oil comes out of the mixture.
- Now add ghee to the mixture and let it boil for another 15 minutes.
- Now add the honey to the mixture and boil for last 15 minutes .Oil,ghee will come out of the mixture and the content will start to bubble.
- Switch off the stove and wait till it cools and the mixture thickens.
- Tasty diwali legiam is ready.
50g – sukhu
25g – Sitharathai
10g – omam
25g – Jeeragam
10g – Milagu
25g – Kandathipili
25g – Arisi thipili
2 piece – turmeric
100g – Ghee
100g – Gingelly oil
100g – Honey
1/2 kg – Jaggery
2 glass – Water
THIS IS DIWALI SPECIAL ITEM… ADVANCED DIWALI WISHES TO U…….