From tomorrow onwards there are new communication regulations.
1. All calls are recorded
2. All phone call recordings saved
3. WhatsApp is monitored
4. Twitter is monitored
5. Facebook is monitored
6. All social media and forums are monitored
7. Inform those who do not know.
8. Your devices are connected to ministry systems.
9. Take care not to send unnecessary messages
10. Inform your children, Relatives and friends about this to take care
11. Don’t forward any posts or videos etc., you receive regarding politics/present situation about Government/PM etc.
12. Police have put out a notification termed Cyber Crime and action will be taken. So just don’t delete ……
13. Writing or forwarding any message on any political and religious debate is an offence now….arrest without warrant…
14. This is very serious, please let it be known to all our groups and individual members as group admin can be in deep trouble.
15. Take care not to send unnecessary messages. Inform everyone about this to take care.
Inform your friends and others.
Please share it; it’s very much true. Groups please be careful.
By Minister of Communication and Digital Economy
Dr Enoch Okraku Gyan