Category Archives: coconut water
when you have a diarrhea?
A single coconut may contain from 200-1000ml of water in it.
Coconut water cotains naturally occurring sugars and many essential
nutrients like sodium, potassium, calcium, iron, manganese,
magnesium and zinc.
1. Coconut water is a natural, refreshing isotonic drink. It means
coconut water is identical to human blood plasma and is the highest
source of electrolytes and nutrients needed for the blood.
2. It is also a great blood purifier.
3. Aptly called “the fluid of life”, it helps to regulate body heat
in the summers. By helping the body to cool down, it would help to
hydrate the body, and prevent and arrest different bodily ailments.
4. A bad hangover of the night can easily be treated with coconut
water. Lemon juice added to coconut water would help to relieve of
5. It contains many bioactive enzymes which help in our digestion
6. It is also a great source of B-complex vitamins that the human
7. The treatment of diarrhea, constipation or dehydration is aided
by coconut water as it replenishes you with 250mg of potassium and
105mg of sodium in 100 ml of water. It can prevent hyponatremia
(low sodium levels in blood) and hypokalemia (low potassium levels)
in people with different medical conditions.
8. Coconut water can be applied topically to treat chicken pox
itch, rashes and sun burn. Soak a small towel with coconut water
and pat on the area.
Have a healthy living!
Disclaimer : The statements here are suggestions and we do not
offer any medical advice. You should always consult your doctor or
any qualified medical practitioner before buying any of our