Monthly Archives: May 2019
The Japanese government has decided to dispose of all the ” microwave ovens” in the country before the end of this year n all citizens n organizations that do not meet the requirement, are threatened with fines n prison terms.
The reason for the ban on “microwave ovens” in the land of the Rising Sun was a research by scientists from the University of Hiroshima, where they discovered that “radio waves” cause greater harm to the health of citizens over 20 years, especially when using microwave oven which is more harmful than the American atomic bombs on Hiroshima n Nagasaki in Sept 1945.
According to experts, food heated in a microwave oven has very unhealthy vibrations and radiation.
Indeed, all the largest manufacturers of “microwave ovens” in Japan are being closed where this product is manufactured.
In 2021, the production of “microwave ovens” will be stopped, as announced in South Korea, and China plans to abandon this type of technology in 2023.
A conference on cancer prevention was held at the Kashira Cancer Center n the recommendations made at the end of the conference was, these foodstuffs should be avoided:
1. Refined oil
2. Milk of animal origin (recommended soy milk)
3. Food cubes (chicken broth spices like Maggie and the like)
4. Soda (32 pieces of sugar per liter)
5. Refined sugar
6. Microwave ovens
7. Do not perform mammogram before birth, except echocardiography
8. Very narrow underwear n bra
10. Dissolving iced food and then refreezing it
11. Drinking water from the refrigerator in plastic bottles
12. Pills because it changes the hormonal system in women and causes cancer
13. Special deodorants when used after shaving because they cause cancer
14. White Sugar in any form (cancer cells feed mainly on sugar). Cancer patients should avoid sugar from their diet.
According to the recommendations of the conference, they advise to add these to your diet :
2. Honey moderately used instead of sugar
3. Plant proteins (beans instead of meat)
4. Two cups of water at body temperature on an empty stomach before brushing teeth
5. The food should be warm and not very hot
6. Aloe vera juice + ginger + parsley + celery + bromalin. We recommend mixing them and drinking them on an empty stomach
7. Carrot juice every day
8. Tomato, garlic n onion with meals
The American Physicians Association found answers to the cause of cancer:
1. Do not drink tea, coffee or anything hot in plastic cups
2. Do not eat anything hot wrapped in paper or cardboard or in a plastic bag (for example: fried potatoes)
3. Do not eat in plastic or microwave dishes
We wish to note the following:
When plastic is exposed to heat, chemical compounds that can cause 52 kinds of cancer are released.
Thus, you must avoid drinking all kinds of soft drinks such as “Cola, Pepsi, Av, Fanta n all concentrated juices.
Eat fresh pineapples and avoid pineapple juice mixture with Cola because this mixture is deadly as it will cause death to people as they think the reason is poisoning and they are the victims of their ignorance of this deadly cocktail!
Respond to calls through the left ear and better use headphones
Do not drink medicines with cold water
Do not eat heavy food after 7pm
Drink more water in the morning n less in the evening
Do not take a horizontal position (lying down/sleep) immediately after eating
When your phone battery is almost dead, do not pick up the phone, because this radiation is 1000 times stronger than the charged battery.
Share this with your loved ones
* These 10 rules of Railway * changed from 1st July ….
* 1 *) The waiting list will end. Facility to run from the railway side will be provided with confirmed tickets for the passengers in the trains.
* 2 *) After the cancellation of Tatkal ticket from July 1, 50 percent of the amount will be refunded.
* 3 *) From July 1, there has been a change in the rules of the instant ticket. Tickets will be booked for AC coach from 10 am to 11 am, while sleeper coaches will be booked from 11 am to 12 pm.
* 4 *) From 1 July, the facility of paperless ticketing is being started in the capital and centenary trains. After this facility, there will be no paper ticket in the Centenary and Capital Trains, but tickets will be sent to your mobile.
* 5 *) Ticketing facility is going to start soon in Railway Overseas Languages. Till now, tickets get tickets in Hindi and English, but after the new website, tickets can now be booked in different languages.
* 6 *) There is always a fight for the ticket in the railway. In this way, the number of coaches will be increased from 1st July to Century and in the capital trains.
* 7 *) In order to provide better facilities in trains during the crowds, there is a plan to introduce alternative train adjustment system, facilitate train start and drive duplicate of important trains.
* 8 *) Railway Ministry will run a facility train on July 1, on the lines of Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Duronto and Mail-Express trains.
* 9 *) From July 1, the railway is going to shut down the premium trains completely.
* 10 *) Facilities will be refund of 50 percent rent on ticket withdrawal in trains. Apart from this, 100 rupees on AC-2, 90 rupees on AC-3, 60 rupees per tripper on sleeper.
Issued in public interest
* Feeling anxious in the train *, the railway station will wake up when the station arrives ….
You will be able to activate the backup call-destination alert facility on your PNR by calling 139.
Before commuters traveling in the night at the train, before the departure station, the railway has started the Wakeup Call-Destination Alert facility.
➡ * What’s the destination alert *
> This feature has been named * Destination Alert *.
> Activating the facility will alert the mobile even before the destination station arrives.
> To activate the feature
* After typing * Alert *
* PNR number * to be typed
And have to send on 139.
> Call * 139 *.
Choose the language after calling
And then dial 7.
* After dialing 7, dial PNR number *. After this the service will be activated
> This feature has been named * Wakeup Call *.
गी Mobile bell will ring until the receipt
Activating this service will cause a mobile bell before the station arrives.
This bell will ring until you receive the phone. On receipt of the phone, the passenger will be informed that the station is about to arrive.