Central Government Water Committee Analysis
For a family
By Shower consumes 100 litres.
By Bucket 18 litres..
Saving 82 litres.
FLUSHING after toilet
By Flush is 20 litres
By bucket is 6 litres
Saving is 14 litres.
In a running tap – 116 litres
In a bucket .. 36 litres
Saving is 80 litres.
In a running tap..5 litres
In a mug .. 0.5 litres.
In a running tap..5 litres
Closed tap or Bucket .. 0.75 litres.
In running tap water nearly 100 liters……. while with single bucket 2 to 3 cars can be washed with just 18 liters…….
Watering Potted Plants
In running tap water nearly 50 liters…… Bucket less than 10 liters….
Running tap 100 lites or even more in multiples…… sprinkler system only 25/ 30 liters
Please Use Bucket n You will find a notable difference..
Choice is yours whether to enjoy and be safe with our bore well water or disturb your family health by calling tankers water.
Each family can save atleast 300 Liters of water per day with minor changes in life style……
Please Help Save Water…..
Help Save our Future……
🙏🙏🙏 Save Water
HIGHLIGHTS OF BUDGET 2019
1. Within 2 years, Tax assessment will be done electronically
2. IT returns processing in just 24 hours
3. Minimum 14% revenue of GST to states by Central Govt.
4. Custom duty has abolished from 36 Capital Goods
5. Recommendations to GST council for reducing GST rates for home buyers
6. Full Tax rebate upto 5 lakh annual income after all deductions.
7. Standard deduction has increase from 40000 to 50000
8. Exempt on tax on second self-occupied house
9. Ceiling Limit of TDS u/s 194A has increased from 10000 to 40000
10. Ceiling Limit of TDS u/s 194I has increased from 180000 to 240000
11. Capital tax Benefit u/s 54 has increased from investment in one residential house to two residential houses.
12. Benefit u/s 80IB has increased to one more year i.e. 2020
13. Benefit has given to unsold inventory has increased to one year to two years.
14. State share has increased to 42%
15. PCA restriction has abolished from 3 major banks
16. 2 lakhs seats will increase for the reservation of 10%
17. 60000 crores for manrega
18. 1.7 Lakh crore to ensure food for all
19. 22nd AIIMS has to be opened in Haryana
20. Approval has to be given to PM Kisan Yojana
21. Rs. 6000 per annum has to be given to every farmer having upto 2 hectare land. Applicable from Sept 2018. Amount will be transferred in 3 installments
22. National kamdhenu ayog for cows. Rs. 750 crores for National Gokul Mission
23. 2% interest subvention for farmers pursuing animal husbandry and also create separate department for fisheries.
24. 2% interest subvention for farmers affected by natural calamities and additional 3% interest subvention for timely payment.
25. Tax free Gratuity limit increase to 20 Lakhs from 10 Lakhs
26. Bonus will be applicable for workers earning 21000 monthly
27. The scheme, called Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan, will provide assured monthly pension of Rs. 3,000 with contribution of Rs. 100 per month for workers in unorganized sector after 60 years of age.
28. Our government delivered 6 crores free LPG connections under Ujjawala scheme
29. 2% interest relief for MSME GST registered person
30. 26 weeks of Maternity Leaves to empower the women
31. More than 3 Lakhs crores for defence
32. One lakh digital villages in next 5 years
33. Single window for approval of India film makers