Early Signs of Covid-19
From Ministry of Health Singapore – A Brief
RECOGNISING THE SYMPTOMS OF COVID-19 FROM DAY TO DAY
1. Symptoms similar to colds
2. Mild throat pains
3. No fever, not tired; still consume food and drink as normal
1. Throat a little bit painful; body feels like drunk
2. Voice becoming hoarse
3. Body temperature around 36.5°
4. Beginning of disturbance in eating habits;
6. Mild diarrhea
1. Throat pain and hoarse voice
2. Mild body heat. Body temperature between 36.5°-36.7°
3. Weak body; feeling joint pains
1. Beginning of mild fever with temperature around 37°
2. Dry cough
3. Throat pains while eating, swallowing food, or talking.
4. Exhausted and nauseous
5. Occasional difficulty in breathing
6. Fingers feeling pain
7. Diarrhea and vomitting
1. Higher fever from 37.4°-37.8°
2. Coughing incessantly with phlegm
3. Body pains and headache
4. Worsening diarrhea
1.Fever around 38° or above 38°
2. Breathing difficulties; heavy feeling in the chest when breathing
3. Incessant coughs
4. Headaches, joints becoming lame; buttocks pain.
1. Symptoms remain unchanged but becoming worse
2. Worsening fever
4. Difficulties in breathing and struggling hard to breathe
At this stage, blood tests and chest x-ray must be conducted immediately.
This is for reference purposes only. At any point in time, if you do not feel well, consult a medical doctor immediately.
Since many kids are/will be home from school, sharing an awesome list of ideas from a parent who home schools.
– Curiosity Stream
– Beast Academy (Math)
– Khan Academy
– Creative Bug
– Discovery Education
– Crash Course Kids
– Science Channel
– SciShow Kids
– National Geographic Kids
– Free School
– Geography Focus
– Kids Learning Tube
– Geeek Gurl Diaries
– Mike Likes Science
– Science Max
Lots of board games, library books (and Kindle), tinkering/upcycling with household junk, etc.
Some resources to help with kids at home:
*Scholastic has created a free learn-from-home site with 20+ days of learning and activities.
*Pretend to travel the world..Go on a virtual tour of these 12 famous museums.
*This is the awesome free curriculum that we use. Everything from preschool activities to 12th grade is here!
*List of thinking games by grade: https://allinonehomeschool.com/thinking/
*More awesome free learning websites that we like to use*
Please feel free to share this with anyone who you think may benefit from this