Wonderful questions to test your General Knowledge👍
1. What does numero uno mean in English?
2. How many singers are they in a duet?
3. How many teaspoons make a Table spoon?
4 . How many Vedas are there in Hindu Mythology?
6. How many countries have larger area than India?
7. What is the Ph value of water?
8. How many planets are there in Solar System?
10. How many Millimetres make a Centimetre?
11. How many players are there in a Football team?
12. How many inches make a feet?
15. One-time vehicle tax is valid for how many years?
16. How many feathers are there in a shuttle cock?
17. How many languages are printed on Indian Currency?
18. How many Chapters are there in Mahabharatha?
19. Which Commonwealth Game was hosted in India in 2010?
20. How many overs per team are there in T-20 cricket?
21. How many years did Mahatma Gandhi spend in South Africa?
23. How many chromosomes are there in human body?
24. How many spokes are there in an Ashoka Chakra?
25. What is the qualifying age for becoming a MLA?
Don’t panic, please.
The question numbers are the answers.