You will not be disappointed after reading this…..
You will not be disappointed after reading this…..
1. Jawahar Lal Nehru – 16 years 286 days
2. Indira Gandhi – 15 years 91 days
3. Rajiv Gandhi – 5 years 32 days
4. Narasimha Rao – 4 years 11 months
5. Manmohan Singh – 10 years 4 days…..
In these total 57 years, these people could not get Achche din”
Pappu wants achche din in just 12 months. Such a Shame Double Standard thinking……
We have elected a prime minister not a magician. (Must Read)…..
Why is Narendra Modi making more foreign visits ???
1. Now Barack Obama and China supports India’s bid for permanent UNSC seat…..
2. $35 billion investment by Japan over a period of 5 years and along with it their expertise in
making bullet trains……
3. Australia is set to sign a Nuclear Power deal with India to supply around 500 tonnes of
Uranium to India……
4. Satya Nadella (Microsoft), Indra Nooyi (Pepsico), Sheryl Sandberg (Facebook), Jeff Bezos (Amazon), Mark Zuckerberg (Facebook) discusses possible investments……
5. Israel inks $5 million deal for Joint Educational Research programme……
6. $20 billion investment from Xi and his Chinese counterparts……
7. 2 Billion Euros support from France for
sustainable development in India……
8. Airbus to increase outsourcing in India from 400 million euros to 2 billion euros over the next five years……
9. French National Railways has agreed to co-finance an execution study for a semi- high speed project on upgradation of the Delhi-Chandigarh line to 200 kmph…….
10. Canada agrees to supply 3,000 metric tonnes of uranium to India from this year to
power Indian atomic reactors…….
11. Japan and India agree to jointly produce mixed rare earth.
And While we are all yearning for a transformation,development, etc. There is
someone who is actually setting up the infrastructure for it…… Marketing of ‘Brand India’ has never been so important…… Number of days Modi stayed abroad touring
15 countries as a PM on official trips = 45……
Number of days Rahul stayed abroad (Bangkok)
without informing his voters = 57…….
Now read the description below:
1. BJP Govt. convinced Saudi Arabia not to charge “On-Time Delivery 1 Premium charges”
on Crude Oil – Young Petroleum Minister Dharmendra Pradhan & External Affairs Minister
Sushma Swaraj sealed the deal. Saved the country thousands of crores… . .
2. India will build 4 Hydroelectric power stations + Dams in Bhutan (India will get lion’s share in
Green energy that will be produced in future from these projects) . .
3. India will build Biggest ever dam of Nepal (China was trying hard to get that) – India will
get 83% Green energy produce from that hydro power station for free – in future. . . . .
4. Increased relationship with Japan and they agreed to invest $ 30 Billion in DMIC (Delhi –
Mumbai Investment Corridor)..
5. Increased strategic relationship with Vietnam and Vietnam has now agreed to give contract of
Oil exploration to ONGC-Videsh (UPA was not ready to take this at all because they were
worried about China – and getting into a conflict of interests on south China sea)
6. Increase Oil Imports from Iran, despite the ban by USA. . Iran agreed to sell in Indian
Rupees and it saved our Forex, not just for now, but protected India from future currency
fluctuations. India also gets to build “Chabahar” port of Iran, encircling Pakistan. Because we well
have exclusive access for our Naval ships in this port.
7. Australia- despite Australia being a major supplier of Coal & Uranium. . . NaMo was able
to convince Tony Abbott and now Australia will supply Uranium for our energy production. . .
8. China leaning President Rajapakse lost elections in Sri Lanka – Remember UPA lost
“Hambantota” port development – read latest report of CIA, where they mention RAW has
played a major role in power shift of Sri Lanka.Sri Lanka has backed out of Chinese contract
and shifted to Indian project managers.
9. With China, as Trade Deficit was increasing,NaMo forced their hand. Anti-Dumping will
come soon so China will invest heavily into India. – China has already committed $ 20 billion
Investment in India. That’s nearly ₹140,000crores.
10. On Security – I think adding Ajit Doval to his team is the best decision by NaMo. See the
recent tie-up with Pentagon, Israel & Japan. . Now see how we stopped the Terror Boat and
listen to his words … “Any Mumbai like attack from Pakistan and Pakistan will lose
Baluchistan!” That’s the language of deterrence that I want to hear as an Indian. We won’t hit
first, but if you do, we surely won’t turn the other cheek…. . . .
11. India approved the border road in the NorthEast and around India- China border –
Remember just because of China’s opposition,the ADB (Asian Development Bank) didn’t give
us funds during UPA regime and UPA held that file under “Environment Ministry control –
Remember the infamous “JAYANTHI TAX “? No one bothered about the disastrous effect on our
12. India managed to bring back 4,500+ Indians from War zone in Yemen and also brought
foreign nationals of 41 different countries, which put India’s name onto the highest platform
globally in conducting that rescue mission – PM Narendra Modi specially talked to the new Saudi
Arabian king Salman and told him to allow Indian Airforce planes to fly – as Saudi Arabia
was attacking on Yemen and Yemen skies was declared NO-FLY Zone: thanks to this we got an
assured clear window of a few hours and guys guess who coordinated this? Ajit Doval, Sushama
Swaraj and Gen V K Singh. All in person…. When was the last time you ever heard of ministers involved personally in such efforts that didn’t fetch thousands of crores?? Guess the religion of
those rescued?? But it isn’t secular.
13. India’s Air defense was getting weaker by the day, UPA was very happy to let it happen
despite repeated specific inputs from the armed forces, NaMo renegotiated Rafale fighter Jets
deal with France personally and bought 36 Jets on ASAP basis. At better than rack rates. No
middlemen, no commissions…
14. For the first time after 42 yrs Indian Prime Minister visited Canada not to attend
some meeting but as a specific state visit, in a Bilateral deal, India was able convince to
Canada to supply Uranium for India’s Nuclear reactors for next 5 years. It will be of great help
to Resolve India’s Power problems. . . .
15. Canada approves visa on arrival for all Indian tourists. . . .
16. Till recently we were exclusively buying Nuclear Reactors from Russia or USA and it was
much like beggar kind of situation because they were worried about usage of Nuclear reactor for
some other use. So only what they opted to give us, we could get. . Now Narendra Modi was able
to convince France and now France will make Nuclear reactors with the latest technology in
India. On MAKE IN INDIA efforts.. with collaboration with an Indian company as a
partner. . .
17. During 26th Jan. visit of Barack Obama , NaMo convinced USA to drop rule of Nuclear
fuel tracking and sorted out Liabilities rules which now open the gates for next 16 Nuclear
power plant projects. . . . Isn’t this good enough to improve the lot of India?
Let’s be sensible to analysis & make a judgment……
Specially , for those who questioned abt modi’s foreign trip.